Chef Alessandro Sandrolini, from Bologna has been associated with La Piazza for more than a decade now. The comfort of which still continues to be reaped in the form of indulgence of traditional Bolognese dishes. On the other hand, Executive Chef Ivan Chieregatti hails all the way from Milan and brings his more than 20 years of rich culinary experience as legacy.
30 Second Window:
- The idea behind the new menu was to accommodate traditional & cultural Italian cuisines from hometowns of both the chef’s.
- Inspired by their grandmother’s kitchen, the chef’s seeks to introduce innovative dishes, as new arrivals on the menus of La Piazza at Hyatt Regency Delhi.
- Along with the one of the finest and ancient of wines from across the world, La piazza brings in new flavours for both vegetarians and non- vegetarians.
- Namely, potato casseroles, roasted root vegetables, chicken escalope & prawns stuffed calamari. From salads to starters like warm mushroom salad, spinach & ricotta croquette to pasta & pizza. They have it all!
- Desserts unveil Bolognese cakes served with raisins, custard cream or warm chocolate plus mouth watering comfort food from Milan including nougatine parfait.
- That you check out the restaurant that introduced authentic flavours of Italy to New Delhi & has since, always been the driving force behind the restaurants enduring success.
So, in the time you spend during drooling & heading to La Piazza, check out their Facebook page for more information!