Knotty Tales is a relatively new concept bringing a shopping pop up to town to solve all the grub needs of Dilliwalas, at The Lodhi! The concept behind #TheSpringEdit is simple – Eat, Have Fun, Shop, Dance & Keep Shopping! #TheSpringEdit will feature some of the biggest names in the culinary industry all under one roof!
30 Second Window:
- #TheSpringEdit is Knotty Tales’ first venture into a spring edition of the shopping pop up in Delhi after a long & successful edition last year!
- Foodies have a reason to get out of bed for another round of food, drinks, dancing & partying! In fact, we hear that the carnival will also feature may clothing brands, so while you munch on those delectable morsels of veggie & chicken delights check out some clothes!
- Also, the event will focus an entire day on the newest trends in fashion, food, decor, stationery, accessories and lifestyle all under one roof.
- Coming to give your wardrobe a new look are fashion houses like – Show Shaa, Saffron by Shruti & Sakshi, DOT by Daizy & Tapushi among others!
- The event will be hosted at The Lodhi, so if at all you feel like roaming around the venue to check out the cool pool at the hotel, go ahead!
- You check out the various clothing lines that will be on offer at the hotel! Some of India’s quirkiest brands & fashionistas will be visiting the event!
So, check out their Facebook event page & get constant updates while your mouths stay wide open in silent surprise!
When: 1st February
Where: The Lodhi, Lodhi Road
Timings: 11:00 am – 07:00 pm