Huge shout out to all painters in town! AntiSocial is hosting 2017’s biggest Knife Painting Workshop! Nothing nefarious! The event is a special ‘under one roof’ workshop that is offering all the budding painters in town a chance to play with colours! And guess what? It’s not even Holi! So, explore your creativity & express yourself on a canvas with knives & paint with Delhi Drawing Room. If you’ve got a creative monster in you, this is one event you cannot out miss out on! Like the great Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote in ‘The Greek Interpreter’ –
“Art in the blood is liable to take the strangest forms”
– Sherlock Holmes
30 Second Window:
- The Knife Painting Workshop does not require guests to have any prior knowledge regarding art & painting. The workshop will be a creative session for all budding & amateur painters who wish to learn from the best painters in town!
- The event aims to shed light on basic strokes, sketches & techniques to help participants get in touch with the artist within.
- And the best part? Painters, beginners & non painters all are welcome. So, if at all you have no experience in drawing & painting, fret not, you will know it all soon enough.
- That you give the painter in you a chance to ‘stroke out’ the best landscapes, mountains & valleys on a canvas!
- You register your name & head to the event with no art supplies, food & beverages, ’cause its all taken care of!
So, before we sign off, buy your ticket here.
And here’s a little something about Delhi Drawing Room –
After a successful round of awakening Mumbai to art & paint ‘Bombay Drawing Room’ is now here in Delhi. Their aim is to love & live in Delhi’s cultural heart. Delhi Drawing Room is an inclusive community of art lovers, amateurs, patrons & artists alike. Delhi Drawing Room was created with the vision to encourage creative expression in everyday settings.
When: 5th February
Where: AntiSocial, Hauz Khas Village
Timings: 04:00 pm – 06:30 pm