If you dream your paintings & paint your dreams, then Kirori Mal College’s Perceptions – the annual Fine Arts & Photography Society festival is the place to be. The event is happening on two days starting tomorrow & will see two sessions of various kind of painting competitions!
30 Second Window:
- Kirori Mal’s Fine Arts & Photography Society fest will include an exhibition of all the members’ work over the span of two days.
- To make the fest as interactive & fun as possible, the event will also have competitions in the two day time period!
- This year, the society’s competition winners will be awarded with prizes by Canon & other exciting cash prizes.
- And the best part? Canon will be hosting a special workshop for all budding photographers in town! Think you got what it takes to beat everyone? Get ready!
Here’s the rule book to the event:
- That you register for the photography events that will include – a workshop hosted by Canon, on the spot photography challenges & photo story presentations.
- You can register yourself for OMBRE here, DIY Book Cover here, Portrait Sketching here, Draw Off here & to the Canon Workshop here.
So, don’t just sit there, if you think you can handle an entire day of painting, art loving & feel like the next Van Gogh, then register yourselves now! Likely participants can also register their names for – On The Spot Theme Based Competition here & On The Spot Photo Story Competition here.
When: 7th – 8th February
Where: Kirori Mal College, Delhi University
Timings: 10:00 am (7th Feb) – 05:00 pm (8th Feb)