One thing that Delhi has in common with its surrounding vacation spots is the love for music. Kasauli Rhythm & Blues Festival is the epitome of the perfect getaway from city life with three days of soulful music, chilly weather to get cosy & a good cause to play for! For years now, the niche festival has garnered fans from across India. Every year they bring under one mountain some famous names from the music industry & upcoming bands & artists. And the biggest surprise of the event is that Usha Uthup will be coming to the music festival for a night of soulful music, dancing & unlimited fun!
30 Second Window:
- Kasauli Rhythm & Blues Festival hopes to revive a long forgotten belief. That music can be the best catalyst toward development & betterment of people’s lives! Which is why the proceeds from the festival will be donated to various foundations.
- Therefore, to bring together music lovers, their passion & a playing for a good cause together, the festival will be bringing a plethora of musicians. These include – Late Too Soon, Rajeev Raja Combine, Nasya & Eka to kick off the festival.
- Kamakshi Khanna Collective, Jonita Gandhi Band & many more will also be joining the festival! These guys will also host really interactive workshops such as ‘Drum Circle’ for the guests to participate in!
- That you head for the festival to not just enjoy some soulful music & to get away from the boring city life, but also to participate in giving a better life to underprivileged people!
- The proceeds from the fest will go a long way toward building a better life for underprivileged children with heart disorders!
When: 14th – 16th April
Where: Baikunth Resorts, Kasauli