Kasauli Rhythm & Blues Festival is the perfect event to search for that perfect soulful music experience! For years now, the niche festival has garnered fans all over India & this year was in Kasauli is no different! Genesis Foundation hosted the Kasauli Music Festival & brought together – under one mountain – some famous names from the music industry. And the biggest surprise of the event was Usha Uthup’s gig!
Check out the two videos from the Kasauli Rhythm & Blues Festival featuring everything that went down in the two day event!
30 Second Window:
- Kasauli Music Festival an annual event brings together some of the biggest & up coming names from the music industry together to play for a good cause.
- Music is the best stimuli to develop & better the lives of many a underprivileged kid! So, it was no surprise when the proceeds from the festival were donated for a good cause.
- So, to bring together music lovers, their passion & a good cause together, the festival featured – Late Too Soon, Rajeev Raja Combine, Nasya & Eka to kick off the festival. Singers from which were left aghast at the warm reception they got from the audience!
- That you wait for the new session of the music festival scheduled to take place, again, next year.
- The festival offers soulful music to get away from the boring city life. But also to participate in giving a better life to underprivileged people!
In the meanwhile, do check out their Website for more information.
Sneak Peak | Baikunth Resorts, Kasauli