Karnataka Food Centre is one of the most beloved places to eat South Indian delicacies that will make you turn in your beds at night! The hole in the wall restaurant nestled in RK Puram is home to Delhi’s best South Indian dishes like Dosa, Sambar, Vada, Rawa Dosa & much more! A meal here promises to stay light on your wallets & create the most magical South Indian mealtime experience!
30 Second Window:
- South Indian delicacies fans must not miss a chance to dine here. Karnataka Food Centre screams South India with its long lines of tables filled with South Indian treats!
- The restaurant sells some piping hot dishes that you can smell from a distance. In fact, the entire restaurant lights up with the smell of freshly prepared Sambar, Coconut Chutney & Dosas galore!
- Since the restaurant has some hardcore patrons you might find the place jam packed with people. But worry not, these guys love hosting South Indian food lovers, so on a good day, you might get a seat within minuutes of your arrival.
- But don’t feel disheartened if finding a seat takes time! Because once the food enters your mouth, ain’t nobody going back home without gorging on delectable dishes that promise to take your palate for a long trip to South India!
- That you give their Maharaja Sajjige Dosa a try. The spicy dish is a Rawa Dosa that fills up your aching stomachs in a jiffy!
- The cooks put the chutneys in the Dosa mixed with some piping hot delectable Sambar for the soul! Their coconut chutney is a treat for the mouths that have never tasted authentic South Indian dishes!
So, get your Rajnis on & head to Delhi’s most loved South Indian restaurant!
Where: Ground Floor, Delhi Karnataka Sangh Building, R K Puram
Timings: 08:00 am – 11:00 pm
Price For Two: INR 400
For Directions: Click Here