Quench that thirst for tea, coffee, milkshakes, brunch-wiches with friends & family at Jugmug Thela in Saket. The small hole in the wall shop is a quaint yet, ever so engaging window store that offers the best brunch-wiches times during these cold winter afternoons. And the best part? It’s an outdoor seating thela that comes as a positive surprise in a world full of malls & big shops!
30 Second Window:
- The small window shop has outdoor seating in the front as well as at the back, both giving a picturesque view for the long afternoon ahead.
- Their quick service keeps you eating & drinking while gossiping about that guy or gal you met at a party. And the milkshakes stay chocolatey to the core & their sandwiches crispy & grill(y) till the end!
- Besides, the cool winter afternoon air seems sweet & gentle on the cheeks; and chatting becomes more engaging as time flows. And the best part? The front area gives a long(ish) view of the entire lane on both sides & the backyard stays nestled in the company of the small carpentry shop.
- Their menu has some great variety in coffees to kick off the date & some decadent sandwiches and other goodies to keep the conversation lively.
- That you head to Jugmug Thela as soon as possible. Jugmug offers great food at pocket friendly prices, so you won’t have to blow a hole in your pocket for that date!
- You don’t miss out on their hot chocolate shake, masala chai & of course, some piping hot desi coffee!
So, here’s a short photo story to get you going!
Featuring the store front with the menu, small window for menu talk & the specials they offer chalked up on the black board..
Have that hot food ordered via this small ‘window’ talk at the front. As you can see, the food & drinks are all pure, natural & handmade!
So, we checked them out & guess what? Pure, Natural & Handmade!
The place is constantly visited by people galore who have, over a period of time, become ardent fans!
Brewing some decadent coffee & tea for you, with you, always!
By the way, Don’t forget to check out the back while at the Thela. It’s a quaint place where they host some really cool parties.
Ps. if you want to smoke, go to the back. The ash tray will surprise you. 😉
Where: Shed 4, Khasra 258, Behind Kuldeep House, Lane 3, Westend Marg, Saidulajaib, Saket
Timings: 10:00 am – 08:00 pm
Price For Two: INR 200
For Directions: Click Here
Photo Courtesy: DFD Photography