Coming back to Delhi for another stellar round of food, drinks, partying & everything Delhi, is Jom Jom Malay now open in Ansal Plaza for all the foodies in town.
30 Second Window:
- The hugely successful popup at Asian Hawkers Market 2016 led to the opening of Jom Jom Malay – a restaurant that specialises in Malaysian cuisines & dishes.
- Since the food here is predominantly Malaysian let’s kick off with some really cool dishes. The decor adds a happy vibe to the place with brightly lip up roof with lamps, motifs & other art installations.
- Moving on to the food. Do give their Bao’s a try, the Bao menu includes some fan favourites such as – Laksa Bao & Rending Bao. In fact, their Sate variety – chicken, prawn & fish are decadent to the core & not worth a miss!
- That you try their Chicken Wings & Chicken Curry. The chicken is mixed with the finest veggies & spices that will turn your head upside down with its oozing juices & Asian tadka!
- You eat their Nasi Ulam or herbed rice served at room temperature with flavors bombs, assorted green herbs & shredded betel leaves.
- An end to the brunch with their Nasi Goreng & Penang Assam Laksa! We won’t tell you what it is, just try it out! You will drool all over your clothes, promise!
So, don’t just sit there, hit the restaurant today for some delicious Malaysian cuisines!
Where: Ansal Plaza, Khel Gaon Marg
Price For Two: INR 1,800