Select Citywalk, Delhi’s most loved shopping & entertainment destination recently joined hands with South Delhi Municipal Corporation toward building a more sustainable development of the city! We live in a world that is currently witnessing a paradigm shift in the security and development of various cities. And Select Citywalk is taking this high road toward building a better world for the next generation to enjoy! With a firm belief in ‘charity begins at home’ the centre took responsibility of a neglected land. And now, the ground – Jamunwala Park – is hugely popular with the residents living around it. In fact, it has also become a retreat for people to relax and enjoy the cool breeze. Both early in the morning and in the evening!
30 Second Window:
- The 95,000 square feet of area has provision of STP treated water for horticulture and landscaping, disabled – friendly ramps to access the park, energy saving LED lights, surveillance and security systems.
- The park also consists of an Open Gymnasium, Badminton Court, Kids Play Area, Yoga & Meditation area. Along with a dedicated area for elderly people to sit, Butterfly Sculpture Garden, Pergola Walk, Gazebo, Bamboo Cluster Walk and Joggers Trail.
- And the best part? JamunWala park is now open to the public!
Check out this cool photo story we put together for you to understand what the park is about and how the inauguration went!
- That you head to JamunWala Park and enjoy the evening air with your friends and family!
- You join hands with Select Citywalk to build a better world by developing Delhi in a holistic way!
In the meanwhile, do check out Select Citywalk’s Facebook page for more information & updates!
Where: Press Enclave Marg, New Colony, Khirki Extension, Malviya Nagar