Big news for all those who prefer staying snuggled in their beds on a cold winter morning! Jack Daniel’s has released its first ever whiskey infused coffee! The brand rolled out their coffee in association with World of Coffee that produces 100% Arabica Coffee!
30 Second Window:
- Jack Daniel’s whiskey infused coffee is a blend of 100% Arabica Coffee beans & JD’s Old No.7 Tennessee Whiskey!
- But don’t get too excited! The brand will soon launch the product in all major stores & international airports across India.
- But we have it on good authority that it’ll be slightly pricey! Currently, an 8.8 oz collectable tin of the coffee costs $21.95 and a 1.5 oz bag costs $6.95. So in case you wish to buy JD’s coffee, be ready to shell out over INR 1000.
- That if you have any friends abroad, do tell them to bring home a few packets of the coffee.
- Or wait for a while longer. The coffee’s release in India highly anticipated & will surely be in town by the end of the year *fingers crossed*
Where: You will soon see the coffee packs being sold at IGI & other international airports! Also, don’t forget to keep a constant look out for the coffee in your local big box stores!
When: Soon enough!