Hola! On a daily basis who all take the time out for a good cause, eh? Well here’s a 10K marathon to celebrate International Women’s Day that will see a plethora of people run for a great cause & we can’t wait for you to join us there!
30 Second Window:
- The marathon will take place in Gurgaon & has 3 different runs – 10 km, 5 km & 3 km!!
- The entire event will last about 3 hours, so don’t forget to bring your glasses of water & a few towels, just in case!
- The 10 km run will be followed by a 5 km run & a 3 km walkathon! So, don’t forget to take your goody bags of t-shirt, running bib number and some more goodies.
- That you pull up your sockies & tie them shoes & run for a good cause! And don’t forget to pick up your goody bags in advance!
- In case you are not able to come to the expo, authorize someone to collect on your behalf. Expo Dates and time 12noon to 5pm on 4th March!
- The marathon aims to involve a plethora of people to experience the taste of Social commitment. They also wish to make people aware of the hidden energy within!
Check out the Facebook event page for more information & details regarding the run!
When: 5th February
Where: Ambience Mall, Gurgaon
Timings: 06:00 am – 09:00 am