Are you one of those who saw the Triathlon for the first time in the movie Student of The Year? Because we did. If you already know about this nail-biting event, good for you, we got some exciting news for you. Delhi is hosting the International Triathlon this year! Get, set, go!!
What To Expect?
Back with its 3rd edition, they are back with DIT 2019 and it gets bigger and better by the year. It’s just not another sports event if you think. Managed by people like Sangeeta Saikia who is an accomplished runner who has been managing the swimming part for all these years. Each participant will witness a personal touch and feels special about the experience.
Want To Participate?
Start practicing already, here are the categories:
- Full IRON Distance – 3.8 Km Swim, 180 Km Cycle, 42 Km Run
- Half IRON Distance – 1.9 Km Swim, 90 Km Cycle, 21 Km Run
- Olympic Triathlon – 1.5 Km Swim, 40 Km Cycle, 10 Km Run
- Olympic Duathlon – 5 Km Run, 40 Km Cycle, 10 Km Run
- Sprint Triathlon 800 meters Swim, 20 Km Cycle and Run 5 Km
Triathlon in North India for the very first time with a FULL IRON DISTANCE. They have Dr Kaustubh Radkar – the Ultraman and 20-time Ironman, as their Race Director, yet again! Bring out your running shoes NOW!
When | February 17 2019, 04:00 AM -8:00 PM
Where | Talkatora Stadium
Price | ₹ 2500
Registration | Here
Location | Here
Cover Image Courtesy | Source