We are giving you something to look forward to next week. If listening to jazz makes you happy then you just can’t miss going to the International Jazz Festival. It’s 2 days of pure jazz insanity! And a great place too, if you want to listen to artists – from across the world – play some amazing songs. So, gather your family and friends and jam here.
30 Second Window:
- International artists from countries like Spain, Russia, USA among others will be playing at the festival.
- Sooth your ears with the tunes of romantic sax tunes and trumpets. It’s time to deviate from mainstream music and mellow down. Here you might be able to bump into your long lost friends.
- Last year, a plethora of renowned artists like Matan Chapnzky & The Rimon, Ejazz with Jota had played some sick tunes. And we bet this year’s lineup will also be just as rad as last year!
- You must keep in mind that there might be some parking issues outside the venue since the festival attracts thousands of people! We suggest you either usecarpooll or travel by public transport.
- That you spend both the days sitting around the small hillocks near the festival stage. So, if possible, dance, make merry and have the time of your life!
Location | Nehru Park
When | 24th to 25th September’17
Time | 6:30 p.m onward
Cover Image Courtesy | Source