If you stay alone or your cook is on leave, you would know the struggle of cooking food. If you are running late to class/work, there is no option but to skip the meal. Aren’t premix gravies life saviours? You just put in veggies and you’re good to go. But you know how these packaged products are for your health. This workshop will teach you to prepare gravies minus the harmful preservatives. Sounds awesome right?
What To Expect?
Although a life saviour, nobody is unknown by the harmful effects that these packaged mixes contain. The advantage of cooking your own gravies is that you can add customise these as per your taste buds.
What You’ll Love?
Make them for yourselves or earn money to sell them out. Learn to cook these 4 varieties of premix gravies:
- Green Gravy- To make Corn Palak, Palak Kofta
- White Gravy – To make Boiled vegetables, Navratan Korma
- Red Gravy- To make Paneer Korma, Mock egg curry
- Orange Gravy – To make Shahi panner, Dum Aaloo
- Yellow Gravy – To make Soya Chaap, Afghani tikka
When | 24 January 2019, 10.30 AM To 1.30 PM
Where | Craft And Social Development Organisation (CSDO), Lajpat Nagar
Price | ₹1950
Location | Here
Tickets | Book Here