How much do you think about the food which is wasted after dine-in at a restaurant? With the concept of food wastage, Roma Malhotra comes up with The South Delhi Cafe in Shahpur Jat which opens its doors today. This cafe is unique in every possible manner.
30 Second Window:
- This newbie in Shahpur Jat is a community eating cafe and the first one in India with a concept like this. You meet new people and share the food to avoid wastage. What’s different? You can even split the bill after finishing your meal. How cool is that!!
- Simplicity, Practicality and Optimum Utilisation of Food is what makes this place stand out. The tables have been donated by Roma Malhotra and other people who had them lying around just like that. You can now have a fair idea about the concept of this place.
- Making new connections face to face in today’s time is rare as people prefer to stay connected virtually. The South Delhi Cafe gives you an opportunity to break all the barriers and embrace this fresh concept.
- You can pre-book their ‘breakfast in bed’ service or go in for lazy lunches and romantic dates because they even have beds for you to laze.
- Bibliophiles can snuggle in a corner and enjoy the outlet’s facility of a well-stocked book rack with a cup of coffee.
- That it feels great when you support something new. Food wastage is a serious issue in India so why not support community sharing and try something you haven’t done before?
You can have a look at their Facebook page here.
Sneak Peak | 119, 5th Floor Sishan House, Shahpur Jat
Google Maps | Click Here
From | 11am to 11pm
Phone | 011 33106463