Hola! On a daily basis who all take the time out for a good cause, eh? Well Hindu College of Delhi University is hosting a marathon as part of their Hindu Youth Summit that will see a plethora of people run for a great cause & we can’t wait for you to join us there!
30 Second Window:
- Hindu College will be hosing marathon which will last about 7.3 kms in North Campus & all for a good cause!
- The entire event will last about 3 hours, so don’t forget to bring your glasses of water & a few towels, just in case!
- Abhyas, the internship cell of Hindu College is hosting the event as part of their effort to push forward social justice & Samaritan efforts!
- That you pull up your sockies & tie them shoes & run for a good cause!
- The marathon aims to involve a plethora of people to experience the taste of Social commitment. They also wish to make people aware of the hidden energy within!
- Last year, the HYS marathon was in support of the transgender community & this time too the event will be in open support for a good cause.
When: 4th February
Where: North Campus
Timings: 06:00 am – 09:00 am