Guru Chela, a newly opened restaurant in West Delhi, is perfect for all who wish to drift to where the food is. Like that’s even a statement eh? Us Dilliwalas, if anything, know how to find places that serve sumptuous food at great prices & full of desi pyaar! Well, Guru Chela is exactly that, only it beckons for you to join in the mind boggling palate festival it will leave your mouth with.
30 Second Window:
- The newly opened star in town is best known for its North Indian delicacies & fast food. Food so fast you won’t remember when you ordered it & when you finished it!
- Now the thing to remember about this place – they only serve vegetarian delights that not just sound good but also taste good. Give it a try! You might enjoy their Samosa with Chole Chaat, ever so engaging Dahi Bhallas & Parantha Roll with Mint Raita.
- And here’s the best part about the place. The interiors screams Delhi – it’s fun, quirky, lit up with various colours & lights! They also have an outdoor seating arrangement for those who wish to enjoy the sunset while sipping on the decadent kadak chai or lassi!
- That you a book a table for that long awaited date at Guru Chela for some North Indian & Fast Food. You know its going to be epic, how else do you explain a veritable ocean of humanity in there?
- That you do not miss out on their decadent dosas, some Chinese delicacies & of course, some really buttery paranthas with achaar!
- And to guzzle down the big morsels of food try out their paan shake, oreo shake & kulfi to cool down the warm stomach!
- Ps. The restaurant is a two storey tall joint, so enjoy the cool evening breeze while chomping down on them deliciously charged food!
So, what are you waiting for eh? Book a table now by calling on 011-33105482!
Where: 31/4, Double Storey Building, Opposite Tilak Nagar Metro Station, Gate 3, Tilak Nagar
For Directions: Click Here
Price For Two: INR 700
Timings: 11:00 am – 12 midnight