Who said sab moh maya hai? Food isn’t & neither is DU’s first Lebanese joint, Moh Maya Cafe – is dishing out delectable flavours that you must wet your beak into! How else do you plan on quenching that killer pain in the stomach for some yummy in our tummy?
30 Second Window:
- Moh Maya Cafe is a lot of different things, but its amazing Moroccan menu is the thing to loo forward to!
- After long, hard day it’s a must to check in at Moh Maya Cafe! Brightly lit walls & Moroccan everything from ceiling to the floor – this place is cray to say the least! Long rows of tables & comfy seats is all you want, right?
- Did we mention that they also boast of modest coloured walls with the most off beat, kick ass ambience that never fails to surprise? Well, you know it now! One of their popular sightings is a long triangular seat with a cloth stretched across from the top to the bottom!
- Dive into the Moroccan Charcoal Stove menu with Chicken Naryali Tikka. And slather yourself with Makhmali Kebab, Tandoori Pomfret & loads of other Moroccan flavours! To say the least – peeps here at Moh Maya Cafe are warm, welcoming & serve food piping hot!
- That you also divulge their Lebanese, Chinese & Indian menu. It’s amazing. People love it. People eat it. And they always come back for it!
Check out their Facebook page for more information here.
Location | 2527, Hudson Lane, 1st Floor, Delhi University-GTB Nagar
And Pay | ₹1,000 for two