One of the most famous food festivals of the country, The Grub Fest, is coming back to Delhi with its fifth edition in March 2017. With spell bounding aromas of food all around, this 3-day event has always been a food paradise. The previous editions saw some of Delhi’s best cafes and eateries like Social, Imperfecto, Wow momos & Karim’s at the event.
30 Second Window:
- Grub fest is one place where you get the best of cuisines and best of Delhi’s famous food under one roof. The festival is haven to all the foodies in town who cannot get enough of them decadent kebabs, noodles, pastas & more food!
- Stuff your mouths with some delectable chicken, pork, ham & other meaty goodies cooked to perfection right in front of you. Veggies as fresh as the morning sun, will make you croon to the names of them hra bhra kebabs & decadent veg sushi!
- And this time around too, we’re expecting a bombshell from the music industry to play at the event! So, don’t just eat. Eat, dance & make memories like never before!
- That if you’re reminiscing of October 2016, then we are sure it’s the regret of missing The Grub Fest out.
- They are geared up for something bigger this time, so start making room for some scrumptious delicacies.
When: 17th to 19th March