Sarojini Nagar is one of the places in the city to buy clothes and fabric. The crux of the market is formed by street side shops which sell garments. But that’s not all; it is the hub for many famous eateries too. So after shopping, you can drop down your bags and pick up your forks and knives.
They are not just a kathi joint. They serve a mix of flavors extracted from tradition and provide new interpretations which aren’t available elsewhere. They do retain the evergreen flavors with a remix. It exists in Take away, Home delivery and Dining-In. The fusion of taste will refresh your mood after the tiring day spent shopping.
- Where: Shop 30, South Square Mall, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi
- Timings: 11 AM to 12 Midnight
- Meal for two: 500
- Don’t miss: Mango Lassi and Single Bun Samosa
- Amar Jyoti Restaurant
Not many people are aware of this gem located in the middle of the all-time-crowded market. This place is known for its delicious North-Indian food especially the non-vegetarian dishes. It’s not easy to locate, but once you get to taste its food; all is worth the effort.
- Where: 186, Sarojini NagarMarket, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi
- Timings: 10:30 AM to 11 PM
- Meal for two: 650
- Don’t miss: Tawa chicken tikka
- Flaming Wok
This place with good service and ambience as attracted many people. Its variety in menu and yummy food has satisfied many hungry souls. The rates are pocket friendly, so you sure can visit this place after expensive shopping.
- Where: First Floor, DLF South Square, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi
- Timings: 11:30 AM to 11 PM
- Meal for two: 1,000
- Don’t miss: Chinese food
- Cones and Curries
It is a tiny place situated in the multi-level car parking at Sarojini Nagar. The creative idea of serving their dishes in freshly baked cones, add a sparkle to their food. The place is pretty affordable and thus won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- Where: 24 & 25, South Square Mall, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi
- Timings: 10 AM to 11 PM
- Meal for two: 250
- Don’t miss: Cholle Naan and Soya Naan
- Kulcha King
It is the best place to eat peacefully in the middle of the chaotic Sarojini Nagar. They serve the best Amritsari Kulchas of all times. They serve different types of kulchas like accompanied with cholle & tamarind chutney; which are perfectly baked in tandoor. Even the service here is quite prompt and whenever your plate is short of cholle or chutney it is refilled in no time. This place is a must try.
- Where: Shop 144, Ring Road Market, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi
- Timings: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Meal for two: 250
- Don’t miss: Paneer Kulcha and Stuffed Kulcha