The Grand Trunk Culinary Festival is finally here in Delhi & its bringing with it some heavy Bong flavours to bomb your palate with! The festival is going on till 16th April & there’s still ample amount of time to spare a couple of hours for our palate. The entire concept of bringing to town were flavours from the regions that surround NH-1. These guys started from Amritsar and are now ending with Kolkata & its historic flavours!
30 Second Window:
- To bring out the authentic flavours of Kolkata, Chef De Cuisine Ashwani Kumar Singh travelled to the City of Joy to gather the secret recipes!
- And guess what he found hidden amongst the busy lanes of the city famed city? Flavours that will make you go crazy over Bong delicacies done every bit of justice it deserves.
- The festival aims to recreate the flavours from across India to hone it into one incredible gastronomic experience that will rock your world. Parshe Maccher Jhol, Kosha Mutton, Puchka, Jhal Muri, Sita Bhog, Langcha & Sandesh!
- So, without further ado, let’s scroll down to the phot story we put together for you to check out what awaits you at the fest…
Ladies & Gentlemen, our palate
on a food journey that you will remember for the rest of your life! Here’s what’s on the menu. Something to get your tongue to twist back at a tastefully curated seating arrangement & food!
As you can see, The Grand Trunk Culinary Festival is bringing some chic seating arrangements with the freshest of food. Crafted to perfection, these meals will melt in your mouth & will melt your mind!
The Grand Trunk Culinary Festival is taking place in the open area of The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel!
And they’re bringing the best flavours all the way from Kolkata to bring down a rain of the most #foodgasmic meals ever!
Carry on, these pictures will make jump in your car & drive to Leela right away!
- That you sink your teeth in the most amazing dishes in town right now!
Ps. There will also be some folk music by renowned & award winning Bengali singer, Ms. Rini Mukherjee
Sneap Peak | Leela Ambience Convention Hotel
On | Till 16th April
Between | 07:00 pm – wee hours of the night