Heads up racers! Smaaash recently opened its multi-storey go karting racing track for the Dominic Toretto in you! If you live your life a quarter mile at a time, head to the newly opened racing grounds. Smaaash opened its doors recently – it is a first-of-its-kind multi-level Karting arena, in Gurgaon!
30 Second Window:
- 20 feet up with a multi-tiered track built for the ultimate driving pleasure.
- 500-metre long track that’s five metres wide& has 11 left corners and 12 right corners.
- Two zigzag patterns on solid concrete track, that makes your imagination go for a run. So, experience the thrill of speeding without any chalan or limits!
- Dominic Toretto had his bucket of Coronas with him at all times. So, since all that racing & adrenaline can create quite an appetite, Smaaash has also opened their new BrewPub.
- The pub offers drinks that vary from Beamer, a Scottish beer, to Full Toss, a full bodied Dunkel chocolate beer & much more.
So, head to Smaaash ASAP, cuz Race Wars is here! Check out their Facebook page for more information!
Where: Sector 29, Oyster Water Park, Gurgaon
Price For Two: INR 1,500 approximately