The Global Youth Annual Summit is bringing to town a plethora of international leaders from various sectors! According to a report released by UNPF, India will become the world’s youngest country by 2020. As the U.S., Japan & China age, India’s demographic potential puts forth opportunities for growth in the economy.
30 Second Window:
- The transformation power of ideas constantly brings about changes in technological, social, economic & political spheres.
- Keeping up with these changes, the conduct of international relations and the nature of diplomacy Global Youth Annual Summit is bringing together a plethora of leaders!
- The point of the event will be to make the participants adapting to new systems, new rules and new players. It is therefore crucial for India’s young minds to examine these changes and factors that are causing such changes.
- The conclave seeks to provide a platform for students and young professionals to gain a better understanding of our world and make informed decisions. It will bring together participants from all spheres of the diplomatic world including representatives from the Ministry of External Affairs, leading think-tanks, foreign missions etc.
- That you head for the Global Youth Annual Summit to understand & change the world affairs as it endeavours to change the world cultural/economic paradigm.
When: 6th April
Where: India International Centre
Timings: 09:00 am – 04:00 pm