Heads up all moustache twirlers & desi food lovers! Udaipuri in Gurgaon is serving some decadent North Indian cuisines for the soul! True to its name, Udaipuri, is one of the few joints in Delhi that offers authentic Rajasthani delicacies & North Indian meals. The small restaurant has a simple yet, rustic ambience that oozes India, individuality & minimalism. In a world full of malls & big shops in every nook & corner, Udaipuri comes as a sweet little surprise for the palate & for the desi kid in you!
30 Second Window:
- Like we said earlier, their menu full of North Indian delicacies is simply the best. Cooked with desi love, desi ghee & loads of veggies, their food will make you fall in love with desi khana again!
- Their Rajasthani menu includes some fan favourites like – Udaipuri Vegetarian Thali, a traditional take on Rajasthani food with roti, daal, paneer & raita & salad!
- Jodhpuri Chakki Ki Sabji, Gatte Ka Saag & Jodhpuri Malai Wale Pyaaz among others are also their cult favourite Rajasthani delicacies.
- You can also eat their pan Indian food like – Neemach Ka Paneer Tikka, Mirch Malai Soya Ke Tikke, Tandoori Aloo Ke Nakhre & Arvi Ke Kebab!
- That you try out their Dum Ki Subz Biryani with Raita, Gatte Ka Pulao & Daal Baati Choorma among others!
- And do not miss out on their rustic interiors. The front wall has a Ganeshji ki moorti & the tables & chairs have been made using individual pieces of wood.
So, if you like eating desi food, in the desi style using steel plates & in a place that screams mini India, this is the place to be!
Check out their Facebook page for more information!
Ps. Start twirling them moustaches! Cuz eating Rajasthani food like the locals never felt better!
Where: A-204, Supermart 1, DLF Phase-4
Price For Two: INR 700
For Directions: Click Here