As you know, we’re all in for aesthetically pleasing restaurants and cafes. And we’re super elated to share a brand new one with you all! From the folks behind Speakeasy in Gurgaon, Sidecar’s a new addition to the range of eateries in GK 2 that’s catching the eye of every local. The beautiful space is unlike any other resto-bar you’ve ever visited. Want to know why? Read on!
Sidecar, Gk 2 – What To Expect?
- An aesthetic blend of a dining area, bar and a corner dedicated solely to books.
- The ambiance has a vintage era air about them that’ll make you stay here for hours!
- The mini library space offers a wide range of books. ( Booklovers’ paradise.)
- The menu features a curated range of Asian & Continental dishes, handcrafted tea, and freshly brewed coffee.
What Do We Like?
- Their coffees are a great caffeine fix.
- The Chicken & Corn Soup. (Soul-filling.)
- The Bun-less Chicken Burger. ( oh yes, cutting right to the chase.)
- Sumptuous bowl meals. ( Lamb Rendang Curry and the Mediterranean Meat Ball are a must try.)
- The Doughnut Toast. (Highly recommended)
- The Bar still awaits its license but till then, you can sip on their refreshing mocktails that would go perfectly with your food!
And we can go on and on and on.
A tastefully curated space for a lovely and relaxed dining experience.
So, when are you visiting? We assure you that it has to be one of the ideal places for unwinding on a weekend or after a long weekday.
And you don’t have to take our word, just go and see for yourself!
Where | M 29, First Floor, Above HDFC Bank, M Block Market, Greater Kailash 2 (GK 2)
Google Maps | Click Here
Price For Two | INR 1,200
Did you know that Dezertfox is relaunching its outlet at GK? Click here to check it out!