Nappa Dori one of the biggest & sexiest brands of classy accessories just dropped some mind-blowing news & we’re absolutely losing it! Here’s why! Nappa Dori is a fashion house that was started by Gautam Sinha some 6 years ago. Since then it has broken fashion stigmas & brought tonnes of new fashion sense to this world. Similarly, it has also started its own cafe in Mumbai. A one of a kind cafe brought to your life by a fashion house! So, we’re happy to tell you that Nappa Dori will also be opening its flagship cafe in Delhi!
30 Second Window:
- Firstly! The concept behind Cafe Dori is simple. Drink coffee, eat desserts, love thyself and always come back for more & more! Guests will get the chance to binge on amazing treats by Pooja Dhingra.
- Secondly! Think that’s great news? Wait till you read this! The coffee at Cafe Dori will be sourced from Delhi’s own Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters – one of the largest brands working directly with Indian coffee farmers.
- Thirdly! According to Gautam Sinha himself, the idea behind the cafe is to bring together people, their love for coffee, desserts & hopefully fashion too! Ps. the ambience of the cafe in Mumbai is purely fashion based and thus one of those few cafes in India with a sense of style. 😛
- And Finally! We feel great to tell ya that Nappa Dori as a brand is not just a fashion house anymore. It’s a way of life, turning heads and making enough space for everyone to live, breathe and eat fashion. And of course that coffee too!
Ps. did we mention that there’s news doing the rounds that Nappa Dori will also be starting a new shoe collection! Which, by the way, we’re absolutely sure will give you the goosebumps!
- A sigh of relief because Delhi will soon have a cafe inspired by fashion for you, us and the whole world to enjoy over a cup of coffee!
- And a big bag full of love for all who bring us desserts and coffee from Cafe Dori in Mumbai! 😉
In the meanwhile, do check out Nappa Dori’s Facebook page for more information here.
Location | Colaba, Mumbai / Delhi – Will tell ya’ll soon enough!