3o Second Window
Troika is organising a blend of Software and Hardware Hackathon where all participants are required to develop a product which maybe a Mobile App, a Web App, a Hardware Device or a combination of both of them in the given time of 24hrs. This is an API-targeted Hackathon where all participating teams are required to develop using the platform APIs. It is an event that allows hackers of all skill levels to explore their creative and engineering talents.
- Hackers will be provided the space and equipment (in case they choose to develop hardware) they need along with the mentorship to make the most out of these resources.
- Participants, in teams of 2 to 4 shall be encouraged to let their imaginations run wild, using a micro-controller kit or repurposing existing hardware for unique applications.
- Teams making hardware products shall also have access to a standard circuits laboratory bench, complete with test equipment such as power supplies and oscilloscopes.
- At the conclusion of the 24hr hackathon, teams shall demo their projects to other attendees and judges.
- Finally, the panel of judges shall evaluate and score the presented projects.
Contact: +91 9953500005, +91 9971485653, +91 8287433970, +91 9015551778, +91 8860135408
Timings: 10 February at 10:00 to 11 February at 17:00
Venue: Delhi Technological University
To find tickets, click here.