Spread across 14,000 sq.ft. is Drifting Canvas at Select CITYWALK. An internationally known art exhibition that showcases beautiful pieces of art on larger than life 3-D screen from wall to wall! Check it out for yourself ya’ll –
This is the person (with 3-D glasses) who helped us wade through those artsy lanes
And that’s him holding hands with a ballerina! Now, if that doesn’t astound you to your core, then we don’t what will!
30 Second Window:
- So, Drifting Canvas is a one of a kind exhibition that allows the guests to understand & revel in the paintings of famous 19th & 20th ce painters.
- The exhibition offers the paintings on a 3-D canvas that makes almost lifelike! In fact, there are certain installations which you can even enter! That, friends, is just wow!
- Remember the person we introduced you to earlier? That’s him inside the screen with the rest in the painting –
- The entire exhibition is divided in 3 stages. The exhibition begins in the anteroom with 12 wall showcasing the most beautiful paintings you have ever seen on a lifelike screen!
- Then we head towards the multimedia hall that houses 1000 animated artworks. Projected on large video walls that bring to life the paintings one by one as it moves to the music.
- Finally, we move on to the interactive zone where the paintings can be viewed in 3-D!! That’s the biggest highlight of the exhibition. Check out the cool interiors –
Now, to put your senses at ease here’s a small photo story to give you artgasms!
- That you check out these installations & more at the exhibition that is profoundly mesmerising!
- Ps. we must leave you with one last amazing picture that we took!
Now, all you gotta do is –
Sneak Peak | Select CITYWALK
On | 21st April – 15th June
Between | 12:00 pm & 08:00 pm