Humans and dogs share a unique bond, something which is unsaid yet beautiful. A dog is a man’s true companion, and all they need is love. With growing urbanisation and diminishing time for socialising, owning a dog is our go-to solution for solidarity. Be it a well-bred dog or a stray one, dogs are creatures of love. Rather, adopting a stray instead of shopping one works as a wonderful option. Why?
30 Second Window:
- Stray dogs are tough, pretty macho!
- They have lived out on the streets and know what life is like.
- They are fearless and will never chicken out if their owner is at risk.
- Strays are usually smarter than bred dogs.
- They are just as cute as any other dog.
- They want love and hence in reciprocation, they might love you even more.
- Stray dogs are just as good as those high-bred dogs. All they need is a little bit love, and you’ll end up having a friend forever. So, adopt a stray ASAP!
Would you rather buy love or adopt happiness? Don’t discriminate and adopt a stray.
Where To Adopt: Ideally, the best place would be Friendicoes but you can check out a few more NGO’s to learn more!