Are you ready to hog on some delicious food made by the prisoners at Tihar Jail? That’s right guys. Tihar Food Court is now serving food to Delhites at affordable prices. Here, all the chefs are actually prisoners who are brilliant at cooking. The staff is very humble and polite so you don’t need to worry about anything at all. If you are up for a new and unique dine out experience, then Tihar Food Court is the place for you.
30 Second Window:
- The quality of the food is never compromised and we bet that the food served here will remind you of your home.
- From Chinese and Seafood to North Indian and mouth watering snacks, you’ll find everything that you love over here. Once you visit this place, even you would want to run back to Tihar Food Court every now and then.
- The Samosas and Kachoris are a must try. We can never have enough of the tempting snacks served at Tihar Food Court.
- If you are a little low on cash, then Tihar Food Court has got you all covered up. Here, the Thalis start for as low as just INR 120! Unbelievable, isn’t it?
- That you forget everything else and rush to this place now. Tihar Food Court is something that a real foodie can never miss out on!
Location | Tihar Jail Complex, Jail Road
Phone | 011 28525639
Cover Image | Source