In a city that offers everything from mouth watering desi food to delicious international cuisines, there’s a grand old restaurant that is opening shop in CP! From everything street food like kadai paneer and mutton korma, Lazeez Affaire from Chanakyapuri is opening a grand new affair in Connaught Place.
30 Second Window:
- With bright lights shining down from chandeliers and a long queue of tables, the entire setting is quite literally grand! And it lives up to its name when it comes to the food.
- Let’s just say that if you have that their food once, there’s no way you would ever want to leave this place! Because tamater ka shorba, paneer corn seekh kebab and kaali mirchi chicken will blow your mind away.
- But, besides the fact their menu is as fresh and delicious as it can get, their desserts like amm rasa cheesecake are absolutely jaw dropping! Oh and don’t forget to try out their gulab baked yoghurt, we hear it’s absolutely smashing.
- Now let’s just keep the food aside for a while and focus on the ambience! The entire restaurant is so brightly lit up that taking pictures all the time is akin to enjoying a delicious plate of food.
- That you check out the restaurant in CP as soon as it opens shop!
And don’t forget to check out their Facebook page for more information here.
Location | K 12, Outer Circle, Connaught Place
And Pay | INR 1,600