Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College (DDUC) is hosting one of 2017’s finest events possible. The business oriented event is called Plannovate & as the name suggest will have participants plan, innovate & execute on their ideas. The college will be hosting the event next week & all students are invited to join the event! The event is a part of the college’s annual event, Melange.
30 Second Window:
- The event will test the participants’ analytical skills & their ability to innovate a new product.
- Living in a world where the start up industry is highly competitive & rewarding, this event comes as a boon to those who wish to brush up their entrepreneurial skills!
- In fact, the event will even give an opportunity to the participating teams to pitch their ideas in a pseudo market that will see all participants competing with each other for the ultimate prize!
- That you get yourself registered ASAP and get your plans & entrepreneurial skills ready for the ultimate competition!
- You keep that idea to yourself & not tell anybody about it till you get the right chance to pounce & win that competition!
- That if your buddy is another college, fret not, call him/her! ‘Cause, inter college teams of two are allowed at the event!
So, structure out your product well. Pair up with a friend & register yourself here.
And check out Melange’s Facebook page on other events & their details!
When: 24th January
Where: Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, Dwarka
Timings: 10:00 am – 05:00 pm