Delhi Night Out is D-town summer’s biggest lifestyle market and it’s absolutely rad what all they have in store for us! The entire concept is to bring the best in culinary, fashion & music industries all under one roof. And the biggest highlight? Hari Sukhmani’s free concert! Ps. Don’t let the name fool you, the night is going to be exactly how all of us dream our weeks to be like! Drunk on music, food and fashion statements that will blow a big hole in what seems like a hot summer evening.
30 Second Window:
- The festival will be bringing to town exquisite hookah flavours, delicious snacks like pizzas, nachos & everything you need to forget those midweek blues.
- This 3-day long extravaganza will make you smile, scream in gay joy & sing your lungs out! Hari Sukhmani, the musical sensation will be performing and the attendance is free of cost!
- You know what that means right? Everything you knew about musical evenings is going to change here! Why, did you ask? Because the music doesn’t stop there! DLF Promenade will also be bringing desi bands Bhor and Fitoor to perform live at the event.
- Wondering what good is a concert without food? Well, the good people at DLF Promenade are bringing North Campus sensation Washington Cafe with their fan favourite pizzas and nachos for you to hog on! What else? Showstopper from Rajouri Garden will be packing some delicious hookah flavours under their roof for you to blow a few smoke rings!
- Ps. it doesn’t end there guys! If you like chocolatey goodness in your tummy and can’t afford to miss out on some bakes, Delhi Night Out got you covered there as well. Baking sensation, Bake A Wish will be delivering to our tummies some sensational desserts to end the night with a sweet tooth touch!
- By the way, we almost forgot to mention the retail therapy you can indulge in here at Delhi Night Out! Abietie by Megha will be showcasing some of her best Indian Wear Apparels for you to flaunt this summer season. And Fusion Gallery will be dropping some heavy ethnic wear designs for you to dive into!
- And don’t forget to gape at Indian Ethnic Wear by Ruzhan, beautifully designed blankets by Cotton Club, costume jewellery by Artyfied Creations and handcrafted silver jewellery by Wows To Vows!
- That you block your dates for the 3-day extravaganza and lose yourself in the music, fashion statements and hungerlust options Delhi Night Out is providing!
And in the meanwhile, do check out DLF Promenade’s Facebook page for more details here.
Location | DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj
From | 14th – 16th July
Timings | 04:00 pm to midnight