Crackpot Cafe in Kailash Colony is one of those few restaurants in & around Delhi that is all about reliving the childhood days of board games & pagal panti galore! Situated in a city full of big malls, high end cafes & bars, Crackpot Cafe comes as a sweet, gentle surprise to the eyes. Our eyes are, sadly, used to glittering florescent lights of nightclubs. If you’re one of those few people who would much rather go out with friends for a match of monopoly, snooker, jenga, & possibly a party, head here muchachos! So, let’s get you started with the tour of the place, shall we?
30 Second Window:
- Ladies & Gentlemen, if you will kindly look to your right you’ll find a bunch of our patrons hunching over a serious board game match. Where nobody is the loser & everyone is a winner!
- How so? Look around you! Does the monkey wearing shades (poster) look like he’s going let you leave without a smile? And the lights, of those beauties, you really think those lights won’t guide you home?
- ‘Cause this is home, mon ami! Crackpot Cafe comes as gentle surprise in a world that has forgotten what it was like in the early 2000s! Before we had the PlayStations & the Xboxes, we had Jenga & Monopoly!
- Also, don’t forget that food! That lip smacking videshi khana like – My Barbeque Chicken Wings, Veg. Lebanese Mezze Platter & Taco Nacho Mexican Macho.
- In fact you’d be surprised how everything unwiitingly tastes desi, kadak & yummmmm! From the smell to the very taste of it, everything, tastes Indian when you add a little desi groove to it!
So, put all this on hold & check out this really cool photo story we created for you!
Starting, of course, with the small alley type feel of this small, yet ever so engaging bumbling pot of laughter, smiles, hungry groans & loads and loads of grub!
The interiors of the Crackpot Cafe is simple, rustic & full of frames with pictures of doodles, fine art & old movies!
Who can forget the wall art or graffiti? Everything you need to know about Crackpot Cafe can be seen on its walls. Fun, loving, quirky, engaging & most of all desi!
The of course, there is the game room, or as we like to call it, the cue ball king room!
- That you give their Black Bearded Chicken Steak, Mushroom Cape Late & melt in your mouth desserts like Chocolate Fudge Cake & Blueberry Cheesecake!
- You guzzle down them big morsels of khana with dudoo lovers’ fan favourite – Oreo Shake, Rich Choco Shake, Strawberry Shake & Brownie Shake!
So, don’t just sit there, get your butt cheeks down here & try out their Lebanese Rolls, some Soulful Sheesha Flavors, Pina Colada & DIY Pizzas! What a beauty isn’t it? How many restaurants offer so much to its guests eh?
Visit their Facebook page now! Ps. they have special desserts for every month!
Where: E-17, Ground Floor, East of Kailash,
Timings: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Price For Two: INR 1,000
Photo Courtesy: DFD Photography