Know It All In 30 Seconds
The increasing number of coronavirus positive cases and quarantined people are increasing every hour. Regardless of taking extreme precautions, if you think you should get a coronavirus test, here are 5 hospitals who are dedicated COVID hospital in Delhi.
The 5 hospitals are:
- Lok Nayak Hospital and GB Pant Hospital
- Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital
- Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital affiliated hospital Sir Ganga Ram Kolmet Hospital (Pusa Road), Apollo Hospital and the eastern block of Max hospital in Saket have also been declared as a COVID-only facility.
Cover Image Courtesy | Source