Amidst many new restaurants that love to add a twist of flavor or experiment with authentic dishes, comes this newbie that focuses on delivering classic North Indian delicacies. No fusion stunts, just basic yet ah-mazing food! A peaceful ambiance and great food, do they make those these days? Well, they do. Let us tell you all about it.
Culina, Sushant Lok – What To Expect?
- Aesthetically pleasant and spacious interiors. ( green views from the windows are always a plus.)
- An elaborate menu curated with the choicest of dishes from the North Indian cuisine.
- Offering equally delicious options for vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
- Perfect place for office lunches and family meals.
What Do We Like?
- Dig into toothsome appetizers such as the Amritsari Machhali Tikka, Lahori Paneer Tikka and Mohajir Chappli Kebab ( Lamb) are a must try.
- Try their Spiced Sunset mocktail which is basically cola in fresh ginger, lime chunks and topped with mint leaves. ( Refreshing a f!)
- Drool-worthy mains such as Makhani Kukad ( Butter Chicken), Tomato Fish Curry and Murgh Palak Lasooni. ( is it just us, or even their names sound delicious?)
- Pair your delish mains with tandoori Rotis, Laccha parathas and Keema naans.
- Indulge in desserts like the Thandi Thoote Ki Kheer & Baked Moti Jamun ( A mix between gulab jamun, motichur ladoo and rabdi. Yes, wow.)
A one-stop for all your North Indian food cravings.
If you live nearby, you must visit and binge on some classic North Indian dishes.
Culina is bound to remind you why you LOVE North Indian food so much in the first place!
Where | Shop 28, Bestech Chambers, B Block, Sector 27, Phase 1, Sushant Lok, Gurgaon
Google Maps | Click Here
Price For Two | INR 1,300
Timings | 11 A.M. – 11 P.M.
Contact | +911244546333
This breakfast place in Satya Niketan is bound to be your new favourite Pancake place! Why? Find our here.