TI Cycles in a joint partnership with Absolute Speciality Food Chennai is all set to expand their chain of Ciclo Cafes (bicycle cafe). The Chennai based joint venture company, initially, opened Ciclo Cafe in Chennai in 2015. After meeting huge success in Chennai, the brand is now coming to Gurgaon! So, stay calm & hit *check* in that NY resolution calendar of yours, & say hi to a fitter 2017!
30 Second Window:
- Ciclo Cafe is a one of a kind bicycle cafe that has the reputation of being the world’s biggest bicycle cafe.
- The name of the cafe draws inspiration from the fact that the cafe provides a relaxed & friendly environment with the cycling lifestyle as a backdrop.
- Ciclo Cafe not just provides food and drinks to all its guests but also allows them the opportunity to be part of the biggest cycle fraternity in the world. The cafe has a range of bicycles on display for sale.
- That the next time you head to Ciclo Cafe in Chennai or their ‘soon to open’ store in Gurgaon, do give a glance to their cycles.
- They start as low as INR 5,000 & go up to INR 8 lakhs. The higher bracket cycles, of course, are part of a racing bicycle range.
When: Opening Soon
Check out their Facebook page for more information.
Featured Image Courtesy: Ciclo Cafe