It’s been a while since the sinful nature of Indian food took over our palate. Well, going around town, Chor Bizarre is one of the few restaurants that offers decadent Indian meals full of desi love & buttery fat! Situated in the quaint, yet ever so engaging area of Pandara Road, the restaurant comes as a boon to a city full of odd restaurants claiming to dish out anything & everything.
30 Second Window:
- Chor Bizarre is the perfect setting for all those who wish to dine like a king! Gorge on some authentic Mughlai, Kashmiri Dishes & loads of desi love.
- The restaurant will blow your mind away with their fan favourite dishes like Lahsuni Jhinga, Amritsari Macchi, Prawn Koliwada & Gosht Ka Soola! Their non-vegetarian list of grub will set your palate on fire with its swadisht taste!
- Veggie lovers! They didn’t forget you. Pounce on some of their top hits like Palak Patta Chaat, Jimikand Anjeer ke Kebabs, Khumb ki Galawat & other decadent dishes.
- Refreshing your mouth while eating is essential, so take a moment & try out their mouth watering Boondi ka Raita!
- That you take in the ambience of the place like Royalty admires its palace. The restaurant will make you feel like the king of the world with its brightly lit atmosphere & shiny wooden seating. And don’t forget to check out the various paintings & motifs hanging from the walls.
- No matter what you do, do not miss out on their Kashmiri delicacies. If you’re a Kashmiri food lovers, good, if not, even better! The dishes they roll out are beyond compare. Try out some of their – Chicken Roganjosh, Laal Paneer & Haaq (a distinct Kashmiri paalak).
Ps. Don’t forget to visit Chor Bizarre in its original form at Hotel Broadway in Daryaganj! They serve food in vintage cars.
Sneak Peak | Chor Bizarre, Bikaner House, Pandara Road Market
And Pay | ₹ 1,600
Timings: 12 noon – 03:00 pm & 07:00 pm – 11:00 pm