With dying romance in the age of right swipe, how about you rekindle your love in a fairytale-ish setting? If yes, then without an ounce of doubt, move out of your house and head to Cherie in Mehrauli. A breathtakingly beautiful restaurant, Cherie is perfect for a date night. The ambience and decor leave you mesmerised, minimalistic yet enchanting, it is the fancy place where you’d love to splurge all your money.
30 Second Window:
- Cherie is every couple’s fairytale date spot. The ambience and decor are breathtaking. It is a replica of a proper date setting from a rom-com movie. Fairy lights, candles, canopies, old-school flooring and what not, the place gets a 10/10 for decor.
- They’ve got three areas to dine in to be precise: indoor dining, outdoor seating and rooftop seating. All three are equivalently good. Thought, the rooftop seating area holds sway in my books.
- The food menu isn’t unnecessarily spread out. It is precise, limited and promises to appease your taste buds.
- If you fancy a fancy place, and wouldn’t mind spending a few big bucks for your big date night, then Cherie is your go-to place.
- And, do try the woodfire pizzas and those spongy pieces of bread accompanied with your pasta.
So don’t wait and quickly set your date at Cherie!
Where: 1501, Kalka Das Marg, Mehrauli, New Delhi.
Price For Two: INR 2500