There’s nothing better than savouring a plate of authentic Punjabi food! Among the various fancy cafes in SDA, Little Punjab is a small but bomb takeaway joint in a corner of the market.
30 Seconds Window:
- With a budget-friendly menu, Little Punjab will please your taste buds and not burn a hole in your pockets!
- They have a limited menu that includes – Rajma Chawal, Kadhi Chawal, Paneer Chawal, Chhole Chawal and Lassi. Order any Rice combination and pair it up with Lassi, Badaam Milk or a can of Coke and you’re sorted!
- Due to the insanely delicious food they have at affordable prices, Little Punjab is a hub for students. This place will make you feel like home with a plate full of food.
- They sell their Rice combinations with a garnishing of onion rings and green chutney. Daydreaming about it already?
- People can be spotted here from 11 A.M in the morning enjoying their meals. The best selling item of this joint is Paneer Chawal. They run out of it pretty soon so, if you want to grab a plate of Paneer Chawal, you will have to come early!
- To grab a plate from Little Punjab right away!
Location | C-6, Commercial Complex, SDA
Nearest Metro Station | AIIMS
Pay | INR 200 for two (approx)