On these busy, summer days & getting overworked at office can sometimes take its toll & turn us into zombies, NO MORE! Sometimes the little things in life give us the max rush, joy & happiness. And this little hippie campsite in Gurgaon is planning to do just that!
30 Second Window:
- Exit the hum drums of weekdays with ‘The Escape’. All they want you to do is stop worrying about the usual, boring office life & catch up with oneself & like minded people under the stars!
- Guests can enjoy the calm of nature while grooving to the sick tunes of a live indie-band, watch movies, attend creative workshops or laze around in your hammock with a book.
- The campsite is situated under the stars. Located just off Sohna Road is a small village with mustard fields surrounded by the foothills of the Aravalis.
- You dance around dim ball-lights hanging around, chill in hammocks, swings & a small library. Oh and play with hula hoops, board games, the campsite is a spell-binding place in itself.
- That you leave yourself in awe watching talented Indie-bands, stand-up comedians and poets all under one sky! And attend fitness/ yoga & photography workshops among other fun activities!
Book your tickets here, NOW!
When: 25th March
Where: Sohna Road, Gurgaon