You know when something looks like it has literally just stepped out of a painting? Well, we’ve something that is bound to get a “WOAH” out of you. You already know, us and pretty cafes. They’re inseparable. We’ve discovered that there is a charming French House themed cafe in Gurgaon that is worth visiting at least once! Why, you ask? Let’s just say it’s a whole different world altogether inside.
We bet its something you’ve never seen in or around Delhi NCR, ever. And that’s saying something. Let’s fill you in.
Sweet Obsession’s Cafe House #309 – What To Expect?
- Beautiful, cozy interiors with French decor. ( Expect chandeliers, a long staircase, a cozy fireplace, pastel-colored accents. We’d say, aesthetics on point!)
- Even the menu is pretty af and has a curated list of Italian knickknacks and mains.
- The cafe has some seriously delicious bakery goods. Such as cheesecakes, cakes & mousse cakes, and delectable desserts.
- Finest quality of coffee and tea collection perfect top unwind on a weekend.
What Do We Like?
- The Mac n’ Cheese here is to die for. No, seriously.
- Indulge in the thickest shakes that are a complete meal on their own. Must haves are the Belgian Chocolate, Oreo Cookie & Cream, and the Caramel Cheesecake Shakes.
- Mains like the Lamb Shank and the Grilled Chicken are a hit amongst the regulars.
- An Italian menu has bound to have Pizzas. Try the Pepperoni and the Mushroom & Spinach Pizzas for sure. ( You can also go for deep-dish ones if you’re a hungry crowd.)
- Last but not the least, the New York Cheesecake and the Caramel Crunch dessert are a go-to for the sweet tooth in you.
All in all, a beautiful French escapade in the middle of the millennial city.
Now, we could go on and on with the reasons for you to come visit this French House themed cafe.
Meet your friends for brunch and unwind on a weekend at this charming little cafe. Maybe sit near the fireplace or upstairs in the cozy couches. Make yourself home!
Where | 3rd Floor, South Point Mall, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
Google Maps | Click Here
Price For Two | INR 1,300
Timings | 11 A.M. – 11:30 P.M