Burger King opened its doors to Delhi many months back and promised to be the top burger joint in the city. Well, here they are making that very promise a reality. With its first ever drive thru at the Dhaula Kuan Metro Station.
30 Second Window:
- The Dhaula Kuan Metro Station is no mystery to the hundreds of travellers commuting to and from Delhi-NCR.
- In fact, the metro station will now provide a drive thru to all those customers who don’t wish to step out of their cars while ordering food from Burger King. Who knew?
- And the best part? Burger King is the only drive thru burger joint in the vicinity so, you can beat the winter chill without having to step out for the bill. What’s the rush right?
Hipping Up While Trip(ping):
- Dhaula Kuan Metro Station will be one of a kind place for three major food outlets: Burger King with their drive thru, Domino’s & Haldirams.
- Meat lovers can try out BK’s Mutton Whopper and the veggies can try out the vegetarian whopper. A well balanced menu, we think!
The drive thru – we think – will open come New Year, because there is no better way to ring in 2017! Don’t you think?