The commercial complex in Netaji Subhash Place aka NSP is a hub to several tongue-teasing eateries. These outlets may not be the fanciest of the lot, but when it comes to taste, they leave behind even renowned food chains. One such stall is Billu’s Hut. I mean come on, what good will ‘Billu’s Hut’ be? Right? Wrong! They serve hunger evoking kinds of pasta, garlic bread, shakes and other fast food items.
30 Second Window:
- Billu’s Hut is the go-to place in NSP for foodies. It plates delicious food at quite a cheap deal.
- Their menu serves almost everything. From pasta, garlic bread, and shakes, to all sorts of noodles and fried rice to maggie and sizzlers. They got it all covered.
- When it comes to Billu’s Hut, affordability and quantity and taste, all the three musketeers go hand in hand.
- When in or around NSP, do give this little hut a shot. As they never let their hungry patrons walk away disappointed.
- Do try, like an SOS alert must try the Dominos Stuffed Stick Garlic Bread, White Sauce Pasta, Oreo Shake (or any of the shakes), and the mind blowing Punjabi Pasta.
Get ready to get your taste buds blown away!
Where: G-28, Aggarwal Millenium Tower, Netaji Subhash Place, New Delhi
Price for two: INR 350