Good old comic days are back you guys! This cute little restaurant at SDA Market has all your favourite superheroes comic books on its walls and kept on the shelves. Along with great food you will get the flashback of those days where comic characters were your real heroes and you never got tired of mimicking them – tying long cloth around your neck and wearing that shiny underwear on your pants as Superman or spinning invisible wasp as Spiderman or jumping around with dad’s helmet on as Super Mario to save your princess or going to war whole day long as a G.I. Joe soldier and what not!
30 Seconds Window:
- What A Comic Show a.k.a WACS is one of its kind in the country with its walls adorning comic characters of all kinds and size, you just name it!
- For all the comic geeks of the past, piles of comics and novels are stacked here. Choose your favourite one as you munch on your food from their exciting Continental and Oriental menus.
- To gobble down your food, they serve beer and wine as well! Life feels so darn good!
- Other than great food and the comics, they have other electrifying activities like live Acoustic Music & Open Mic Nights on Fridays and Saturdays– get your Kishore Kumars and Lata Mangeshkars out Delhi!
- If you feel constrained in a closed space, no worries! They have an open space too for you to chill and have a good time.
- Head out to this super-chick place and relive your super-heroic days with great food!
Follow them on Facebook here.
Location | C – 21, Hauz Khas Enclave, S.D.A Community Centre.
When | Everyday from 11a.m to 11:30a.m
Pay | INR 1,200 for two (approx)
Contact | +91 11 4165 4221