Delhi and its summers have a worldwide recognition. The temperature going up to as high as 45 degrees, Delhites are in a constant search for an escape. What if we tell you that the remedy to the city’s heat lies within the city? Quite an irony, right?
30 Second Window:
- Infinity pools, a beguiling concept that defies your conventional pool ideology, can be your perfect relaxing weekend that you’ve been craving for.
- As the word infinity implies quite naturally, the pools do not have any defined edges! Quite fascinating, isn’t it?
- Here is a virtual tour of the luxury hotels in Delhi and NCR regions that provide these noble services.
ROSEATE HOUSE, AEROCITY
This 5-star hotel is a great option for a luxurious getaway in Delhi. Its rooftop pool is like a cherry on the cake. The water makes you want to sink in deeper and the gorgeous view takes all your week’s stress away. Aside from the pool, the hotel offers amenities like free Wi-Fi connectivity, a bar with a variety of spirits and cigars, a multi-cuisine restaurant and a private butler service.
THE LEELA PALACE, AFRICA AVENUE, CHANAKYAPURI
Quite the babe of the luxurious hotels, The Leela comes up with one of the best rooftop infinity pools in town. It’s easy to locate and keeps you away from the chaos of the city. An important note- the pool is closed till the 15th of June,2017.
THE LEELA AMBIENCE GURUGRAM HOTELS AND RESIDENCES, AMBIENCE MALL
Well, for the people in Gurgaon, The Leela located right in the Ambience Mall premises is the option to go for. Located right on the highway, it’s conveniently commutable. The added spas, fancy foyers, and the friendly staff are sure to give you a good time!
PARK INN BY RADISSON, NH-8, BILASPUR
Are you one of the people that have a tight budget but are craving for luxury? Don’t you worry child, Park Inn by Radisson has got your back! The 3-star hotel with a great rooftop infinity pool will fit within your budget and won’t disappoint you.
THE OBEROI, UDYOG VIHAR, PHASE V, SECTOR-19
Larger than Olympic size, the outdoor pool of The Oberoi is quite the attraction of this 5-star hotel. Take a good swim in this pool and relax on the wooden sun loungers amidst the fringed palm trees! For children, an adjoining splashing pool is also available.
- With the knowledge of all the infinity pools in Delhi and NCR, pack up your bags and just go for that one calm weekend you’ve been dreaming about.
- Let us know whether this was helpful and which ones you found the best. Happy Weekend to you!
In the meanwhile, you can check out or blog post on alternate adventure trips around Delhi here.