Be kind this winter,
And show that you remember.
Those nameless faces,
That you are here.
Winters are here, and while many of us have cupboards overflowing with clothes there are still those who only dream of owning two pairs of proper clothes. Wendy’s is holding a clothes donation camp for kids who hope to one day own enough clothes to run through the cracking cold winters of Delhi.
So, be kind this winter & show it why you can be above the chilly, cold season.
Wendy’s is now accepting old clothes that: don’t fit us, don’t need us & don’t remember us. Donating these clothes is as simple as…
- Going to Wendy’s at DLF, Mall Of India or Cyber Hub.
- Putting your old clothes in the boxes provided for the drive.
- And realizing that you just contributed to bettering the future of many a nameless child.
Some major highlights of the drive are:
- Clothes must be for kids between the age of 0 to 18 years.
- The clothes need to be in a good condition, so as to not create problems for the kids later.
- The clothes will be donated to two schools namely, Shastri Park School & Hathi Basti, Yamuna River.
The donation drive, in association with Samparan Foundation, will be open till Sunday, 3rd December, 2016. So, start decluttering the overflowing cupboards & donate your clothes for a good cause.