Baris, quite frankly the best Middle Eastern – Turkish & Mediterranean too – restaurant in Delhi is now open with a sweet surprise! These guys have all the feels of middle eastern gastronomic experience. With 2 floors across the entire restaurant – you can either sit on the first floor in the brightly lit spacious dining room. Or you can sit in the terrace in tents or individual seating arrangements!
30 Second Window:
- And that’s not it, there’s a tandoor outside in the terrace that allows speedy delivery of all those yummy delicacies! Now, the inside is pretty spacious but wait till you hear more about the terrace.
- The first floor is brightly lit with chandeliers, huge lamps & abstract paintings that instantly bring out the true beauty of the place. The rustic feels cum fine dining experience is only surpassed by the food!
- Cigar Borek Cigar are rolls with caramelised onion & feta cheese! Spinach Fatayer – pastries stuffed with spinach, feta cheese & a secret sauce! Remember to ask them for the name if nor the recipe. Secrets..shhhh
- Kuzu Ineik – Lamb Shanks, roasted with tomato & pomegranate, served along with grilled vegetables & rice. Hummus Bin Dujaj – Spicy chicken with garlic & chilli flakes on baked hummus & crostini!
- Now, back to the terrace. These guys have this special thing standing on the tables. Yup, they’re sheesha…
- Or so you thought :p From a distance the lamps seem like hookahs if not lit up with candles! And its adds a beautiful charm to the place that just sits beautifully with the ambience.
- That you head to the brightest restaurant with the most lip smacking food in town & make that one night count!
- With family or friends, Baris is simply eye catching & charming to the core & therefore something a family would cherish for a lifetime!
In the meanwhile, check out their Facebook page here.
Sneak Peak | Building 3, Local Shopping Complex, Mazjid Moth, Greater Kailash (GK) 2
And Pay | ₹2,000 for duo
Photo Courtesy | Baris