Your dil will definitely say Haddipa! when we’ll tell you that Barbeque Nation has a BIG Punjabi Food Festival planned for you guys, all across its Delhi NCR outlets. So if you’re a hardcore foodie that just cannot do without Punjabi food and love everything makhan maarke, then this just might be PERFECT for you!
Jatt Set Go | Punjabi Food Festival – What We’re Excited About?
- A special menu curated for satiating that Punjabi appetite!
- Both Vegetarians and Non-vegetarian delicacies.
- Expect your favorite starters such as Paneer & Chicken Tikkas, Amritsari Jhinge, Tangri Kebabs and more!
- Mains include delish items like the all-time favorite Butter Chicken, Sarso Da Saag (with Methi Di Roti Ofc!), Rara Ghost and the classic Dal Makhni to name a few. (we’re already salivating.)
- And of course, an array of sweet dishes to end the perfect meal.
A dinner spread filled with authentic delicacies (extra makhan maarke) from the land of five rivers.
P.S. The Punjabi Food Festival is applicable for only dinner reservations so make sure you go because your proud Punjabi appetite deserves it!
Our advice? We’d say save some space in your belly and binge on delish Punjabi food all night at Barbeque Nation!
Where | All outlets around Delhi NCR
Dates | 12th September – 23rd September
Timings | 6:30pm – 11pm
By the way, did you know that Pho King Awesome Cafe now has a new address in Gurgaon? Click here to check it out!